298.57 ACRES - * Bidding is BY THE ACRE multiplied by the number of surveyed acres (298.57 Acres). Make sure you have read the contract and terms. 10% Buyer's Premium added to the winning bid.
AT AUCTION *
THURSDAY May 12th - 2022 5 PM EST *
Sale # 2 – 298 Acres - Wooded *
Lewis Chapel Rd. – Henson Gap Rd. – Hwy 111 – Flat Top Mtn. *
Sequatchie & Bledsoe Counties, Tennessee *
Coke Bowman Estate – Selling for Division Among Heirs *
Sale Site – Chattanooga Convention Center – Both Properties *
One Carter Plaza, Chattanooga, TN 37407 *
√ Live Auction with Live Online Simulcast Bidding Available!! √
* Beautiful Wooded Tract – Selling as a Whole!!
* Old Log Cabin with dog-trot, several rooms – good metal roof!
* Excellent Timber Stands – Pine and Hardwoods
* Accessed by Private Trails/Driveway
* Joins State of Tennessee Land & Other Large Tract
* Unique Property, Very Secluded, Great Recreation and Hunting Tract
* Auctioneer’s Notes – Swift Creek Rd. dead ends into a tight turn around at Cain Creek. To view land, you must cross creek, then use side-by-side or 4-wheeler, trails too small for trucks!!
* Signs will mark trail roads to property!!